Thank you for your interest in applying for the role of Business Manager at Cabra Dominican College.
Please find below detailed instructions to follow when submitting your application.
Your application should include the following:
- A one-page letter of introduction.
- A two-page statement addressing your suitability for the role at Cabra Dominican College as against the key Role-Related Responsibilities.
- A current four-page Curriculum Vitae including the name and contact details of three (3) professional referees. Please ensure that you include your current employer.
- The completed Application Declaration Form.
- Applications should be addressed to Dr Helen Riekie, Principal.
- Please submit your application by email in one PDF document to Mrs Amber Booth, Principal’s PA: email@example.com
Applications close: Thursday 16 April 2020 at 9:00amPosition Information Document
Temporary Relief Teacher (TRT)
If you wish to express your interest in temporary relief teaching at Cabra Dominican College, please submit the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current resume with three professional referees
- Teacher’s Registration
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- From 1 July 2019, it is a mandatory requirement that all teachers have a current WWCC prior to the expiration of their Teacher’s Registration
- First Aid Certificate
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care (RAN-EC) Certificate
- CESA Employment Declaration
- Disability Standards for Education (DSE) training is preferred but not essential
Applicant Declaration Form
Please include the CESA Employment Declaration Form with your application.CESA EMPLOYMENT DECLARATION FORM