Before you apply…
Please read these instructions to assist you in applying for a position.APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
There are currently no positions available.
casual work – expressions of interest
If you wish to express your interest in temporary relief teaching or in casual ESO work at Cabra Dominican College, please submit the following documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current resume with three professional referees
- Working with Children Check (WWCC)
- From 1 July 2019, it is a mandatory requirement that all teachers have a current WWCC prior to the expiration of their Teacher’s Registration
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- Responding to Abuse and Neglect – Education and Care Setting 2018 – 2020.
Please note from 1 July 2021, we will be accepting the new training called ‘Responding to Risks of Harm and Neglect – Education and Care (RRHAN-EC)’
- CESA Employment Declaration
- Disability Standards for Education (DSE) training is preferred but not essential
- Teacher’s Registration required for temporary relief teaching
Applicant Declaration Form
Please include the CESA Employment Declaration Form with your application.CESA EMPLOYMENT DECLARATION FORM