Your family’s journey starts here…
Thank you for considering Cabra for your child’s secondary education. On this page you will find information regarding our enrolment procedure.
Cabra is a Year 7 to 12 college, with our main intake point for enrolment in Year 7. Applications are reviewed 18 months prior to the date for which you are seeking enrolment.
Enrolment applications for Year 7, 2025 intake will close at the conclusion of Term 1, 2023 (Friday 14 April).
For questions regarding enrolment into other year levels, please contact the Registrar, Mrs Lee-Anne Fosdike on 8179 2429 or email email@example.com
To apply, please follow the steps below:
Request a prospectus and enrolment pack be mailed to you.
Join us for a Principal’s Tour. We invite you to learn more about Cabra Dominican College and to tour our grounds, guided by our student leaders.
Complete an Application for Enrolment form.
For any queries relating to enrolments please click HERE
Families are asked to submit an Application for Enrolment form together with copies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Sacramental certificates (where applicable)
- Latest School report
- Latest NAPLAN Report
- Australian Citizenship Certificate or appropriate Visa (VEVO) documentation
- Copies of documents relating to additional learning needs (specialist reports, diagnosis, Individual Education Plans etc.) must be submitted with the application where applicable
Completed application forms, along with copies of supporting documents, are to be sent to the College Registrar:
Cabra Dominican College
225 Cross Road, CUMBERLAND PARK
When considering making offers of enrolment, consideration is given to:
- Children who are Catholic and active members of a parish community.
- Children who are currently attending a Catholic parish primary school.
- Children of alumni/old scholars.
- Siblings of current or past students.
- Children who are already enrolled in Catholic schools, in rural communities, interstate or overseas,
and whose families are transferring.
- Children from other schools seeking a Catholic education.
- Date of application.
The priority considerations are not in hierarchical order. It is the responsibility of the Principal to enrol students at the College, who will consider the relevant circumstances when making decisions.
Enrolment applications will be reviewed 18 months prior to the date for which you are seeking enrolment. Following this review, we will contact you if we are in the position to offer a meeting to discuss your child’s application. This meeting provides us with an opportunity to discuss the application in person and to learn more about your child. Our senior members of staff who conduct these meetings are also well placed to answer any questions that you might have.
Offers of Enrolment
Once we have completed the meeting process and considered all the applications for a particular intake, successful applicants will receive a letter with an offer of enrolment.
Applications for enrolment received after the closing date are held and placed onto our waiting list, if there are no vacancies available at the time of submission. Although we try our best to offer enrolment to all families, especially those that meet the criteria, enrolment cannot be guaranteed.