Our extensive holistic curriculum continues to be informed by, and respond to, current and future needs. Through this curriculum, students are able to develop their intellectual, spiritual, emotional, physical and social selves. Within the Australian Curriculum and South Australian Certificate of Education frameworks, we provide a comprehensive suite of learning opportunities and pathways for all students.
Our teachers are highly skilled and passionate educators who are encouraged to teach in a manner that is authentic to their own interests, personality and expertise.
To further enrich students’ learning experiences, we are committed to the continual enhancement of our facilities, grounds and curriculum development.
Download Curriculum Overview 2018 2018 SACE SUBJECT EXPO Q and A
SUBJECTS FOR 2019
Subject Selections are a significant time in your child’s education and we look forward to assisting students with their decision making.
During this process, it is essential that students consider a number of options and ask themselves the following questions:
- What are the things that I am good at?
- What do I like and what am I committed to?
- Are my results sufficient for the demands of the subject or course that I may wish to study?
- Have my teachers recommended that I continue in this subject?
- Have I researched the requirements for future University and TAFE study or employment?
If you would like to discuss the above with us, please contact the College on:
- 2019 Stage 2 Subject Information Booklet
- Stage 2 Provisional Subject Enrolment Form for 2019
- 2019 Stage 1 Subject Information Booklet
- Stage 1 Provisional Subject Enrolment Form for 2019
- 2019 Year 10 Subject Information Booklet
- Year 10 Provisional Subject Selection Form for 2019
- 2019 Year 9 Subject Information Booklet
- Year 9 Provisional Subject Selection Form for 2019