We invite you to learn more about Cabra and to tour our college grounds, guided by our student leaders.
After the tour, you are welcome to join senior staff for refreshments.
2019 Tour Dates:
- Week 8: Wednesday 20 March at 9.15am
- Week 8: Thursday 21 March at 5.30pm
- Week 6: Thursday 6 June at 9.15am
- Week 10: Thursday 4 July at 9.15am
- Week 5: Monday 19 August at 9.15am
- Week 5: Wednesday 21 August at 9.15am
- Week 4: Wednesday 6 November at 9.15am and at 5.30pm
On the day
Upon your arrival, our student leaders will guide you to the starting location. Student musical ensembles will begin performing 15 minutes before starting time. The Principal will welcome all and give a brief overview of the college, then student leaders will take small groups on guided tours of the college. Refreshments are served afterwards.
Parking is available outside the College. We suggest you allow a few extra minutes to locate a park on the day. (Limited parking is available at the rear of the College via Little Street).
Dr Helen Riekie