Thank you for your willingness to become a volunteer at Cabra Dominican College. In partnership with our staff, our volunteers play an important role in the education of our children and young people.
- Volunteer Induction Booklet
- Child and Young Person Safe Environments Policy
- Cabra Working in Isolation Policy
Provide a copy of your current certificates:
- Department of Human Services Working with Children Check or Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide Clearance Letter/Card
- RRHAN-EC Fundamentals Course training for volunteers
- Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination (if working in a high risk setting – St Mary’s Unit)
Complete and return:
Please address the relevant contact when returning forms via email:
- Coaches – Tim Shortt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tutors – Anastasia Harvey email@example.com
- Other volunteers – firstname.lastname@example.org
Information to assist with your application:
Obtain a Department of Human Service Working with Children Check (WWCC) or Catholic Archdiocese of Adelaide Clearance Letter/Card:
If over 18 years of age, complete the Responding to Risks of Harm, Abuse and Neglect: Education and Care (RRHAN-EC) Fundamentals Course online training:
If you require assistance with these applications, please contact Shannen Hiern at 8179 2400 or email to email@example.com
Please download the Sine Pro app to record your attendance on site:
Compulsory Induction Session
You will be emailed a link to a Teams induction session prior to commencing your volunteer role.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at Cabra Dominican College soon!