2020 Principal’s Tour Dates
Please click on TERM 4 for new tour dates.
- Tuesday 30 June, 9:15am – FULLY BOOKED
- NEW TOUR ADDED: Tuesday 30 June, 2:00pm
- Monday 10 August, 9:15am – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 12 August, 9:15am – FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 4 November at 9.15am FULLY BOOKED
- Wednesday 4 November at 5.30pm FULLY BOOKED
- NEW TOUR ADDED: Tuesday 27 October at 9.15am – NOW FULLY BOOKED
- NEW TOUR ADDED: Tuesday 27 October at 5.30pm
View our college fly-through video HERE
On the day
Upon your arrival, our student leaders will guide you to the starting location. Student musical ensembles will begin performing 15 minutes before starting time. The Principal will welcome all and give a brief overview of the college, then student leaders will take small groups on guided tours of the college. Refreshments are served afterwards.
Parking is available outside the College. We suggest you allow a few extra minutes to locate a park on the day. (Limited parking is available at the rear of the College via Little Street).
Dr Helen Riekie